I love it when I find new dog treats and chews for my dog to try. Shiner loves trying new things. Of course, I always try to choose treats that are natural and healthy for her. I recently found a treat brand that I hadn’t heard of before and discovered a whole new world of dog treats.
Icelandic+™ offers several tasty dog treats that are both delicious and healthy for dogs, including Lamb Horn Dog Chews & Marrow Treats and Whole Fish Dog Treats. Upon researching more about Icelandic+, I learned that they are committed to producing healthy dog treats that meet the specific digestive, physiological, metabolic, and nutritional requirements of dogs.
Icelandic+ has an in-house physiologist and nutritionist to make sure that their products are healthy, nutritionally appropriate and safe. They only use the purest, natural, organic ingredients from Iceland. In fact, all ingredients that are used in Icelandic+ fish dog treats are ethically sourced from Iceland.
5 Reasons to Feed Your Dog Icelandic+ Fish Dog Treats
Icelandic+ has a nice selection of fish dog treats, so I decided to let Shiner try their Capelin Whole Fish Dog Treats. Why? I don’t see many whole fish dog treats and they look like something Shiner would absolutely love. Here are 5 reasons to feed your dog Icelandic+ Fish Dog Treats:
- Single Ingredient Fish Dog Treats. One ingredient – that’s it! Icelandic Capelin is air-dried just as the Vikings did in 900 A.D. This is wonderful for dogs with allergies.
- Promotes healthy skin and coat with Omega-3 fatty acids. I like feeding Shiner fish to help her skin and coat. There’s no need to worry about feeding your dog a whole fish because Icelandic+ fish dog treats are 100% edible and digestible.
- Icelandic+ Fish Dog Treats are cleaned and air-dried within FDA, USDA, EU, and MAST standards and regulations. It’s clear to see that Icelandic+ is committed to providing fish dog treats that are safe for dogs to eat.
- Icelandic+ fish dog treats are made with zero additives, fillers, supplements, or preservatives. A healthy and natural choice for dog treats.
- These treats are made with fresh fish that are caught daily and never frozen. Only the best for our dogs!
Did Shiner like her Icelandic+ Capelin Whole Fish Dog Treats? Of course! She thought the treats were a crunchy, tasty little delicacy.
- Capelin Whole Fish
- Cod Fish Chips
- Cod Fish Skin Rolls
- Redfish Skin Rolls
Plenty of tasty options for all dogs to enjoy.
Icelandic+ Lamb Horn Dog Chews
Icelandic+ is also known for their Lamb Horn Dog Chews. This is one type of dog chew that I hadn’t heard of before and I’ve learned quite a few interesting things about Icelandic lamb.
promoters or fed grain with antibiotics as an additive, making Icelandic lamb one of the
cleanest and healthiest meats in the world.
The horns are long-lasting and nutrient-rich. They promote healthy teeth and gums by reducing tartar and plaque build-up. They are 100% edible and provide dogs with hours of chewing enjoyment. A lamb horn dog treat is considered the oldest dog treat. They’ve been making dogs happy since 874 A.D.!
I am always cautious giving Shiner treats that are very hard after a broken tooth caused an abscess a few years ago. Therefore, I monitor her closely when she has her Icelandic+ Lamb Horn Dog Chew. These chews do not seem to be quite as hard as other chews, which I’m happy about. Shiner loves them and I think they are a great distraction when I catch her licking at her feet.
As with all dog chews, take the horn away if it
becomes small enough to swallow. Always supervise while your
dog is enjoying an Icelandic+ Lamb Horn Dog Chew.
You can stay up to date with Icelandic+ by following them on Facebook and Twitter.
Do you think your dog would enjoy Icelandic+ Dog Treats and Chews? Give your dog the gift of PURE. NATURAL. UNSPOILED. Icelandic+
chews and treats!