(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
The Knee Brace for Dogs is simple but supportive equipment for pet rehabilitation, it is made of washable, breathable, durable materials. It provides a high level of support to your dog’s knees while allowing them to remain mobile. And it can be used before and after surgery or in connection with chronic arthritic conditions such as osteoarthritis, OCD, ligament injuries, arthritis, and other problems.
Dog with arthrosis
knee cap problems
Caring for Your Dog
Provides Stability & Protection to the Knee Joint
The dog knee brace reduces pain and swelling by improving balance among the muscle groups involved. It also helps to correct abnormal bone and muscle posture. It does not slip up/ down, fits snugly, and provides superior protection.
Helps Dogs with Limping and Joint Pain for an Improved Quality of Life. It reduces pain by increasing the joint’s temperature, helping to reduce the inflammation. Increase stability & muscles strength. Correction of abnormal skeletal and muscular posture. Metal spring strips provide stronger support.
Great Knee Brace for Dogs
The slight pressure that this surface brace exerts alleviates the burden on the joints, increasing their stability and preventing the injury from turning into a more serious condition.
It helps relieve pain caused by osteoarthritis, kneecap problems, and cruciate ligament injuries by increasing the temperature of the joints.
●Stimulate Muscles to Prevent Atrophy
When the pain is reduced, the dog will be willing to walk around, which will help stimulate the muscles and avoid weakness and atrophy of the hind legs.
It increases blood circulation and performance, which improves Oxygen delivery, so the recovery time improves.
● Newly added a dog harness and connecting strap to provide more stable support.
● Metal spring side stabilizers that fit snugly into the dog’s knee joint, giving firm support to the leg.
The Velcro helps to adjust to a suitable tightness, so that the dog knee brace can perfectly wrap the dog’s upper limbs.
This dog knee brace is made of shockproof, flexible and soft neoprene. It doesn’t hurt your dog’s skin and can be bent according to the shape of the dog’s leg to fit the leg well.
● Stand behind your dog to determine left or right.
●There are 5 sizes to choose from, S, M, L, XL, and 2XL.
● Measure the leg circumference at the elbow on the affected leg
● If in doubt between two sizes, select the bigger one.
1. Open the knee brace and align the product to your back thigh.
2. Adjust the knee brace and wrap it tightly around the knee.
3. Leave a finger’s gap, and secure the Velcro.
4. The Velcro goes through the middle connecting the adjustable strap’s hole, then wraps around your dog’s body. Fix the end of the Velcro to the starting end.
5. Put on a collar (no restriction on style) on your dog first. Then adjust the length of the middle connecting strap to make it connect perfectly with the brace.
6. Congratulations on your completion! The final effect is shown below.
Package Dimensions : 9.57 x 6.26 x 1.65 inches; 6.74 Ounces
Date First Available : January 29, 2023
Manufacturer : WOVOMO
ASIN : B0BTBFB2G9
NEW DESIGN: Our knee brace is protected under U.S. Patent. It’s newly added many spring side stabilizers that fit securely around the canine’s knee joint. Not only does it provide more strong support and stabilization for your dog’s joints, but it’s also firmer and without affecting the dog’s mobility.
SOFT CARE & SUPERIOR SUPPORT: The breathable neoprene fabric provides excellent support and comfort without affecting the dog’s mobility. In addition, our dog knee brace newly added a dog harness and connecting strap to provide more stable support for the dog.
STRONG STABILITY: The dog knee brace help alleviates the loss of stability caused by injuries, and improves the balance between muscle groups to obtain sufficient support, so as to avoid more serious situations caused by re-injury.
PERFECT FIT: Available in 5 sizes, its good elasticity and Velcro fastening design makes it easier to adjust and fit the dog’s legs better. Please refer to our size chart to choose your dog’s size. Tip: Stand behind your dog to determine left or right.